1. Admission Requirements
(1) Valid Passport(over 6 months’ availability).
(2) Notarized diplomas for highest education and academic transcript.
(3) Two letters of recommendation from the applicant’s university or institution.(only for postgraduate and PhD students)
(4) Language :
HSK level 5 for program taught in Chinese.
IELTS 5.5 or TOEFL 80 for program taught in English.
(1) Email the scan copies of application documents to us(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Post the original documents to International Office. We will reply you in 15 working days.
(2) Applicants who are admitted to Nanchang University will receive the Visa application for study in China(JW202) and Admission Notice.
Applicants who are admitted can apply for “X” Visa in Chinese embassy in your country with the JW202 and Admission Notice.
Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China.