SUS President Scholarship for International Students
Contents and Criteria of President Scholarship
Since 2018, Shanghai University of Sport (SUS) has started to launch “President Scholarship Program” for international presidents. Every year, it will benefit 85 scholarship winners, with a view to attracting international students with excellent language skills and professional backgrounds to take bachelor programs, master programs and doctoral programs fully delivered in Chinese or English in SUS. President Scholarship of Shanghai University of Sport for International Student includes full scholarship and partial scholarship. Partial scholarship falls into Type A (covering tuition and accommodation expense) and Type B (covering only tuition). Full scholarship covers tuition, accommodation expense, living expense and insurance expense.
Majors Qualified for President Scholarship
Applications from majors in all three-year master programs and three-year doctoral programs, fully delivered in Chinese or English in SUS, are accepted. Moreover, only applications from undergraduate majors in International Education of Chinese Language (Sports Business Chinese Language) are accepted.
l Non-Chinese citizens in good health;
l Previous educational background or academic degree as required by the application for education program;
l Applicant for bachelor degree: Age under 25;
l Applicant for master degree: Age under 30;
l Applicant for doctoral degree: Age under 35.
From January 1 to May 31st every year.
How to Apply
l Online Application: Please visit the official website of School of International Education, SUS: http://cice.sus.edu.cn;
l Application by email;
l Application by phone.
1) Application Form of Shanghai University of Sport for International Student (attached with photo).
2) A copy of passport (valid ordinary passport).
3) A copy or a notarized photocopy of master degree holder diploma (pre-graduation certificate for fresh graduate) and academic degree certificate; Notarized Chinese translation or English translation is also required for such diplomas not in Chinese or English.
4) A copy or notarized photocopy of master student transcript; Notarized Chinese translation or English translation is also required for such master student transcript not in Chinese or English.
5) English proficiency certificate.
6) Curriculum Vitae in English (including educational background, work experience, academic research achievement, study and research plan, etc).
7) Recommendation letter from two associate professors or above title (in Chinese or English).
8) Application fee: RMB 500 (cash, postal remittance or bank transfer) or USD 80.
* If necessary, SUS will request the applicant to submit the designated supplementary materials.
* Incomplete application materials will not be accepted.
* The above application materials and fee will not be returned to applicant regardless of admission results.
Information of CN Yuan Account
Customer’s Bank in China： Agricultural Bank of China Shanghai Branch
Customer’s A/C NO. 033267-00881002983
Customer’s Name: SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY OF SPORT
Customer’s Address: NO.650 Qing Yuan Huan Rd., 200438, Shanghai, China
ACCOUNT of US Dollars
Customer’s Bank in China： Agricultural Bank of China，Shanghai Branch
Customer’s A/C NO. 09421014040005359
Customer’s Name SHANGHAI UNIVERSITY OF SPORT
Customer’s Address NO.650 Qing Yuan Huan Rd., 200438, Shanghai, China
Please write your passport name and “application fee” while transferring.
Office of International Students Services, School of International Education, Shanghai University of Sport
Address: No. 650, Qingyuanhuan Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai, PRC
Email for Online Application: email@example.com
No. 650, Qingyuanhuan Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai, PRC