Guangxi Government Scholarship was established by the government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region particularly for excellent ASEAN students who are intended to study in Guangxi.
Details of the Scholarship：
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship；
- Exempt from fee for basic learning materials;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students inChinaagainst serious diseases and accidents;
- Living allowance;
Guangxi University of Chinese Medicine (hereinafter referred to as GXUCM) obtains some quotas of the scholarship each year. The basic requirements as follow, we welcome every qualified applicant.
- Applicants must be the citizen of ASEAN countries in good health.
- Applying for bachelor or master program
- Applicants should be friendly toChinaand agree to abide by the laws of the Chinese government and rules of the university.
- Applicants must not be the scholar of any other kinds of Chinese Government Scholarship at the same time.
Application Procedure and Required Materials:
Please prepare required documents as follow and deliver to Faculty of International Education of GXUCM, with marking Guangxi Government Scholarship Program on the cover of the mail. Express delivery is strongly recommended. We will review all the application materials and according to which choose the best applicants for the scholarships. The deadline of receiving the application documents is June 15th each year.
1. Complete Guangxi Government Full Scholarship Application Form for ASEAN Students and Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study in GXUCM in Chinese or in English with photos.
2. Photocopy of passport.
3. Highest diploma and score sheet (notarized photocopy). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
4. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English no less than 200 words.
5. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (original version) with complete records covering all the items listed in the form. Those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
6. Three passport photos pictured in recent 6 months.
7. Two recommendation letters. The recommendation letters must be written by professors or associate professors for those who apply for the master programs.