Chinese Language Program 2018
The Chinese Language Program of Shanghai Polytechnic University serves to promote the Chinese language throughout the world and to help people in other countries acquire a better understanding of China. Any qualified foreigner, overseas Chinese, or compatriot from Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan may apply to International Student Affairs Office for the programs.
2. Qualification of Applicants
Any foreigner, overseas Chinese, or compatriot from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who has a formal education background at the high school level or above, age above 16, and in good physical and mental health.
3. Materials for Application
(1) Complete the “Application for Admission” form of Shanghai Polytechnic University;
(2) Photocopy of the most recent diploma or degree certificate and academic transcript;
(3) Photocopy of passport page with photo;
4. Application Procedure
(1) Download the “Application for Admission” form of Shanghai Polytechnic University;
(2) Prepare the application materials listed above;
(3) Submit the application materials by post or email (refer to contact information), and pay application fee to Shanghai Polytechnic University
5. Application Schedule
Autumn Semester: June 30, 2019
Spring Semester: January 30, 2019
7. Visa Application and Admission Registration
The admitted applicants should bring their Passport, Admission Notice, and Visa Application Form (JW202) to the Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China, and apply for a student visa (X visa). The students shall come to International Student Affairs Office, Shanghai Polytechnic University for admission registration before the deadline indicated on the Admission Notice.
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
Tuition Fee (Per Semester)
Double rooms in international student dormitory
Four-bed rooms in international student dormitory
Insurance (Per Semester)
2360 Jin Hai Road,Pudong District,Shanghai,China