Shaanxi Sanqin International Students Scholarship
In order to attract and encourage more excellent international students to come to study in Shaanxi, to promote the development of higher education of international students in Shaanxi, to increase the international influence of higher education of Shaanxi in the world, Northwest University is authorized by the Financial Department and Education Deparment of Shaanxi Provincial Government to recruit San Qin scholarship international full-time students.
I. Scholarship Categories
(1) Scholarship A awards doctoral degree international students and provides 25,000 RMB each person every year.
(2) Scholarship B awards master’s degree international students and provides 20,000 RMB each person every year.
(3) Scholarship C awards bachelor’s degree international students and provides 13,000 RMB each person every year.
(4) Scholarship D aids excellent students who have financial difficulties and are recommended by Kazakhstan Economic Integration. The grant is 10,000RMB each person every year.
1. Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, be in good health and study at a designated university in Shaanxi;
2. Be enrolled in a formal degree program in the designated university in Shaanxi above one year (or one year), be excellent in study and be hard-working, without violating any Chinese laws or school regulations.
3. Be excellent in study and have obtained required HSK certificate (application for the major taught in English doesn’t have to provide HSK certificate)
4. International students who have already been awarded or are supporting by the Chinese Government Scholarship or any other scholarships can not apply for this scholarship. ( full-attendance bonus or excellent students award are not included)
Ⅲ. Applicants’ Other Requirements
1. Bachelor Degree: applicants must obtain the high school diploma and be under the age of 25 years old, to sumbit recommendation letter from the enlisting school.
2. Master Degree: applicants must obtain bachelor degree, under the age of 30 years old, and have two recommendation letters from two professors or two associate professors.
3. Doctor Degree: applicants must obtain master degree, under the age of 35, and have two recommendation letters from two professors or two associate professors.
4. Grant for Kazakhstan students is recommended by Kazakhstan Economic Integration’s to Education Department of Shaanxi Provincial Government for final approval.
1. Shaanxi Sanqin International Students Scholarship Application Form
2. Photo page and visa page of your passport;
3. Notarized highest diploma or degree
4. Academic transcripts and Statement of Performance issued by enlisting University
5. Recommendation Letters
2018 Confucius Institute Scholarship
For the purpose of cultivating qualified Chinese language teachers and facilitating the promotion of Chinese language and culture, the Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) launches “Confucius Institute Scholarship” (CIS) to support outstanding students, scholars and currently employed Chinese language teachers recommended by Confucius Institutes, independently operated Confucius Classrooms as well as some HSK test centers (hereinafter to be collectively referred to as “recommending institutions”) to study in Chinese universities and colleges (hereinafter referred to as “host institutions”).
As one of the Confucius Institute Scholarship hosting institutions, Northwest University welcomes students from all over the world to study.
All applicants shall be
a) Non-Chinese citizens
b) In good Physical andmental condition,well performedbothacademically and behaviorally
c) A spiring to take future careers inthe teaching or international promotion of Chinese language.
l Confucius Institute Scholarship Coverage and Criteria
2. On-campus Housing
3. Comprehensive Insurance
4. Monthly Living Allowance (not for four-week program)
? For MTCSOL applicant: ￥3000 RMB/month
? For BTCSOL, One-year and one semester applicant:
No. 229 North Taibai Avenue, Taibai Campus, Northwest University, Xi’an, Shaanxi, P. R. China