English language and literature, Russian language and literature, French language, German language and literature, Japanese language and literature, Arabic language and literature, Foreign linguistics and Applied Linguistics, Translation studies, International relations, International politics, Diplomacy, Afro Asian language and Literature, Middle East Studies, Language strategy and language policy, Teaching Chinese to speakers of Other languages, China Studies, Country regional study, Comparative Literature and Cross-culture Studies, Global Communication.
Download links：《Majors of SISU’s Doctor’s Degree Programs in 2018》、《Doctoral Guide information》.
Ⅱ、Length of Program
Three years. Starts in month of September of Every year. Detailed dates are available in the acceptance letter.
May 15 Every year.
Entrance Examination includes written and oral test, is held in late May or early June. The exact examination date and place will be informed via e-mail by the Department of research School of SISU.
Applicants must have a Master's degree or above, and be in good health, Having a reliable economic payment guarantee and guardian, English/Chinese language standard should meet with the Requirements of Majors.
1. A printed copy of SISU Online Application Form. Download links；
2. Diploma and academic record in original or notarized copy in English or Chinese；
3. Photocopy of HSK certificate or Chinese proficiency certification；
4. Personal statement, about 1000 words, written in Chinese or in the language which meets the academic requirement of the program, including study and work experiences, research results and statement of purpose；
5. The index and abstract of published papers and any other materials to certify your research abilities；
6. Two original recommendation letters from professor or associate professor in English or Chinese；
7. Photocopy of passport；
8. 2 passport photos (in size of 125px * 100px)；
9. Application fee: 800 RMB (or overseas transfer of 130 USD).
Tuition and Fees（In RMB）
★ Teaching materials are not included and should be paid otherwise.★ According to the regulation of the Ministry of Education of People's Republic of China, all the international students who study in China should buy "Insurance for Overseas students" in mainland China.