Bachelor’s Degree in International Economics and Trade, 4 years, taught in English. The specialty trains students to be international trade talents with reasonable knowledge structure, strong practical abilities and comprehensive qualities.
Core courses: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, International Trade, International Trade Practice, Foreign Trade Correspondence, International Settlement, Accounting Principle, Econometrics, International Business and Negotiation
II. Application Requirements
The applicant must have a passport as the citizen of a foreign country, be well-behaved, healthy, willing to obey Chinese laws and the school regulations, and respect the Chinese customs and traditions.
Besides, the following requirements should be followed as well:
1. Over age 18
2. The qualified high school graduation certificate or other higher degrees
3. Excellent command of English, capable of completing studies in English
Confirmation of Enrolment
1. After passing the materials examination, the applicant will receive the pre-admission letter by email. Those who cannot be reached due to the change of contact information should be responsible on their own.
2. The student should pay the application fee (800RMB) to confirm his/her placement within 15 working days from the date when the pre-admission letter is sent out. The application fee will be counted in the total tuition fees, and would not be returned. After receiving the application fee, WHPU will mail the admission letter and the JW202 form to the address on the application form. The applicant who wants to receive the admission letter directly from the international office should indicate on the application form.
3. After receiving the Admission Letter and the Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China( JW202) as well as other enrollment files, the student should go to apply for the student visa at Chinese embassies and consulates, and register on time. Delaying for 3 weeks without any reasons will be regarded as abandonment automatically, the application fee will not be returned.
School of Food Science & Engineering
Food Science & Engineering
Food Quality & Safety
School of Biological & Pharmaceutical Engineering
School of Chemical & Environmental Engineering
Chemical Engineering & Technology
School of Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Design，Manufacturing & Automation
Material Molding & Control Engineering
Process Equipment & Control Engineering
School of Animal Science & Nutrition Engineering
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Electrical Engineering & Automation
Electronic Information Science and Technology
School of Mathematics & Computer Science
Information and Computing Science
Computer Science & Technology
Digital Media Technology
No. 68, Xuefu South Road, Changqing Garden, Wuhan, Hubei, China